We sell a large selection of Conmed products in Switzerland. We will be happy to assist you in finding the right product and provide you with a tailor-made offer.
Do you have any questions about applications, prices or availability of Conmed products? Please do not hesitate to contact us. We work closely with Conmed to provide you with the information you need promptly and reliably. With our many years of experience in the distribution of medical products and the experienced specialists at Conmed, we are at your side as a reliable partner.
Electrodes & Sensors
Conmed offers a wide range of electrodes and sensors that fulfil all requirements. The Cleartrace ECG electrodes set the highest standards and are the first choice for demanding measurements (i.e. long-term ECG, MRI, X-ray, increased diaphoresis, etc.).
The proven and versatile electrosurgical system offers high precision and a wide range of applications at low cost.
Suction & Irrigation
Conmed's suction and irrigation instruments are specially designed for the various requirements of surgical procedures and enable safe and clean working.
Cleartrace™ RTL 1700C
With the Cleartrace 1700C, you no longer need any other disposable ECG electrodes for use in adults!
Replace all other disposable electrodes with the 1700C and reduce the total and administrative costs for ECG electrodes.
Request samples and test the all-rounder - we will work out a customised offer for you that will help reduce costs.
Cleartrace RTL 1700C - Item # 1700-050
50 electrodes per pouch / 20 pouches per box / 1'000 electrodes total
The Swiss Army Knife
- Strong adhesion without skin irritation thanks to optimised adhesive and gel formulation
- Stable signal transmission even under high physical stress
- Translucent due to carbon stud and suitable for X-ray and MRI
- Lasts up to 7 days with a stable signal and can withstand showers and washing
- Withstands increased diaphoresis and does not float
- Transparent materials allow the condition of the skin to be assessed
- Skin breathing ensured by perforated film
PadPro® Adult and Pediatric Multi-Function Electrodes
When it comes to adult and pediatric multifunction electrodes for defibrillation, pacing, cardioversion, and monitoring - think PadPro®.
- CONMED's PadPro® is constructed to adhere and conform to the patient's body, providing excellent current distribution.
- Adult electrodes offer a maximum of 50 shocks, 8 hours of continuous pacing, or 24 hours of patient monitoring.
- Pre-connect packaging options are available.
- Connection styles are compatible with Zoll and Physio Control style therapy cables.
As a global medical technology company, CONMED embraces a people-first culture that starts with a mission to support our healthcare partners and the patients they serve. It’s why we design superior medical devices and products that lead to healthier lives. We share a passion for humanity, and it comes through in everything we do